In an increasingly competitive market, our customers demand food that not only tastes great but is excellent value for money. With numerous other food outlets to choose from, we must be competitive and on trend. If your customers see it on the High Street they will want it in your restaurant. Its also important to ensure our offers don’t just meet the Health and Wellbeing (CQUIN 1b), but exceed it.
- EXPERIMENT – Contact the McCain Sales Team for menu recommendations and inspiration on new products such as Sweet Potato Fries.
- FREE ADVICE – McCain know the market and what’s happening on the High Street, take advantage of their expertise and let them help you bring these trends to your restaurant.
- KEEP IT FRESH – Offer alternatives such as McCain Menu Signatures 5% Fat Wedges or Menu Signatures Southern Fried Lattice Fries.
- TRAINING – Get tips on optimal cook times and portion sizes so you get perfect results and keep your customers coming back for more.
- GO THE EXTRA MILE - McCain Original Choice Thick Cut chips are consistently longer to give better plate coverage with every portion.
Download the latest trends and ideas www.mccainfoodservice.co.uk/whats-hot-2018