- Serves: 20
- Preparation time: 20 mins
- Cooking time: 75 mins
A little oil (75g aprox)
300g leeks, finely chopped
300g carrots, chopped
800g tinned tomatoes, chopped
100g tomatoe puree
1ltr low salt vegetable stock
1.5kg mixed white fish, haddock, cod, coley cut in to chunks
4tsp freshly chopped parsley
1.5kg McCain Chef Solutions Simply Wedges
Grated zest of 1 lemon
1. Gently sauté the leeks and chopped carrots in a littrtle of the oil and allow to soften.
2. Add the tomatoes, puree and stock. Bringto the boil then reduce to a simmer and allow to thicken a little for about 30 mins.
3. When the sauce has thickened, pour into a cooking tin and add the chunks of fish and add 3tbsp of the freshly chopped parsley.
4. Toss the frozen McCain Chef Solutions Simply Wedges in the remaining oil and the lemon zest, add the remaining parsley then use to top the fish mixture.
5. Oven bake in a hot oven, 200°C/Gas Mark 7, until the potato has crisped and browned. 40/45 mins.
6. Serve with veg or salad.